St Christopher's MAT
From 1st July 2015 St Rumon's was proud to became part of St Christopher's Multi-Academy Trust.
“St. Christopher’s Multi Academy Trust is founded in the values of compassion, service and leadership strength embedded in the Christian faith, to ensure that the children and young people in our schools receive the best possible educational provision whilst the adults employed to serve them are valued and challenged to be the best they can be."
St. Christopher’s Multi Academy Trust has been created and developed within the Diocese of Exeter to act as its Academy Sponsor, to develop new provision for Good and Outstanding academies and to drive forward standards in Church of England academies in the Diocese.
The objectives of St. Christopher’s Multi Academy Trust are:
- To enable autonomous, outstanding academies within the MAT framework
- To ensure rapid progress to ‘outstanding’ for all schools
- To retain and develop the Christian distinctiveness and character of the academy
- To provide stability in governance and leadership
- To encourage innovation and deft decision making
- To build capacity and resilience
To find out more about St Christopher's Multi-Academy Trust and the others schools within it please click here